Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkin Patch time…..

Every year, I take the McKs to the Oakes Farm Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch.  Last year we went with her paternal cousins.  This year, I thought it would be nice to go with my cousins and their children.  We have never had an activity where all the great grandchildren went, so when everyone was able to come, it was quite an adventure.  The kids ranged in age from 3 to 13 years old.  The oldest being Megan and the youngest being Kaleb.

100_6103

The kids seemed to have a great time together playing, and picking out their pumpkins.  Of the 7 kids that went, only 6 got pumpkins.  Here is the line up…..

100_6093

from left to right

Layla (4, Aaron’s daughter), Kelly (7, Amy’s youngest), Sarah (12, Amy’s 2nd child), Katie (9, Amy’s third), McKenzie (6), McKaleb (3).

I also grabbed another pumpkin patch attender to get her to take a family photo of everyone who was there.  Thanks to the anonymous photographer.

100_6117

Below are a few of my favorites….

100_6061

100_6104

100_6106

100_6108

100_6114

100_6115

IMG_7264

IMG_7271

IMG_7269

IMG_7195

IMG_7259

101_0969

Since we had so much fun, I am trying to plan another activity for December.  It must be cheap, since there are so many of us, and provide great photo opportunities.  Any suggestions?

1 comment:

The Thompsons said...

Is this what you're talkin about? I saw this a LONG time ago! LOL