I don't usually post prayer requests on such a public forum, but I feel the need to share with you some news I learned the other day. A girl that I went to high school with and see frequently (as she is one of lab techs at the pediatrician's office) has a very sick child.
Earlier this week she had one of our doctors check out her child and the doctor sent her to Childrens. Childrens ran some tests and determined that the child has cancer. They are sending my friend and her child to a specialty hospital for more testing next week.
As I have not discussed this post with her, I have withheld her name, but God knows her name and all the details of her situation. Please pray that He will hold them close during this time of such uncertainty. I can't even imagine the fear and pain that she and her child are going through.
Thank you for praying for her.
The Flag Flies High
7 years ago

1 comment:
Will be praying for them. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment